Dear Church Family!
We have been praying that all of you are safe and have not sustained much damage. Knowing that not everyone has had power restored, we remain in prayer that it will happen very soon. This has been a very challenging time for all ofour Sanlando Family, Central Florida and the entire state, but together as the Body of Christ, we can endure and our strong faith will carry us through! God is good all the time!
Below is some very important updates and information:
- The church is still without power as of this writing. We anticipate it being restored by Sunday evening if not sooner. Our plan is to have the Church Office open on Monday, 9:00 am.
- We are having a Church work day on Saturday, September 16th, beginning at 8:00am. Anyone who can help, please come to join in cleaning up the church grounds and some inside areas. Please bring a rake, gloves, water, blowers, etc. Many hands make light work!
- First United Methodist Church in Sanford has graciously invited our Congregation to Worship with them this Sunday, September 17th, 10:00am. Please note the following details:
- Anyone that would like to sing in the choir should arrive by 9:30am. All Hymns and other music will be familiar songs.
- Sanlando Staff and Volunteers will provide Nursery care and Children's Church for all of our children.
- Pastor Jonathan will be presiding over Holy Communion to mark the day as one of unity with our sister church.
- They have a seating capacity of 350, so plenty of room for everyone
- Parking is mostly street based, but there are many surrounding streets by the church for all of us to park.
- There will be a time of Fellowship immediately following the Worship Service in their Fellowship Hall with coffee and refreshments.
First United Methodist Church
419 S. Park Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771
Pastor Jonathan is so very grateful for each of you and your strength in this difficult time. Your understanding and graciousness is heartwarming and so very much appreciated. God bless you all!
That you and I may be mutually encouraged by each others faith.
Email WeCare@sanlando.org with any urgent prayer requests.